You may be at risk for Lynch Syndrome.
Do Not Panic!
Most People Will Not Have Lynch Syndrome. However, if you do, it is important to find out and discuss this with your healthcare provider.
- Download Lynch Facts
- Consider genetic testing through health care provider.
- Consider genetic testing through through a commercial lab, such as Color Genomics www.color.com.
- Proceed with proper cancer screening if testing shows Lynch syndrome.
- If positive for Lynch syndrome determine if the gene came from your mother or father.
- Contact relatives on that side of the family since they may also have Lynch syndrome.